The website www.geysen.es (hereafter, the "Website") belongs to Geysen Robotics, S.L. (hereafter, the "COMPANY"), with registered office at: C/ XII nº 11, Polígono Industrial La Redonda, Sta. Mª del Águila - 04710 El Ejido (Almería) and VAT number B04350252.
In order to ensure that the use of the Website meets the criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, the COMPANY informs the User that any suggestion, doubt or query regarding the General Conditions of Use will be received and settled by contacting the COMPANY by e-mail: email@example.com
The COMPANY provides the content and services that are available on the Website, subject to these General Conditions of Use as well as the policy on the processing of personal data (hereafter, the "Data Protection Policy"). Access to this Website or its use in any form gives you the status of "User" and implies the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use, and the COMPANY reserves the right to modify them at any time. Therefore, it is the responsibility of all Users to carefully read the General Conditions of Use in force each time they access this Website, and thus, if they do not agree with any of these conditions, they should refrain from using this Website.
Moreover, please note that, at times, special conditions may be established for the use of specific content and/or services on the website, and the use of such content or services shall imply acceptance of the special conditions specified therein.
Through the Website, the COMPANY offers Users the possibility of accessing: Information about the company, its contact details, its products and services, its rates, its commercial offers, its location - A contact section to make enquiries by providing their personal details - Links to access social networks (hereafter, the "Services").
Privacy and data protection policy
When it is necessary to provide personal data to access to certain contents or services, the Users will guarantee their truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The COMPANY will give the automated treatment that corresponds to the referred data according to its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the Data Protection Policy section.
Industrial and Intellectual Property
The User understands and accepts that all the contents shown on the Website and in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, brands or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all brands, commercial names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights on the contents and/or any other elements inserted on the page, which are exclusive property of the COMPANY and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the economic traffic. Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, holding the COMPANY harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. Under no circumstances does access to the Website imply any kind of waiver, transfer, license or total or partial assignment of these rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for that purpose by the COMPANY or the third-party holder of the affected rights. The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation. The COMPANY is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor may it be transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior written authorisation has been obtained from the aforementioned Entity. Likewise, it is forbidden to delete, evade and/or manipulate the copyright as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be contained in the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the mentioned rights and to avoid any action that could damage them, and in any case the COMPANY reserves the right to exercise any legal means or actions that may correspond to it in defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
Obligations and Responsibilities of the Website User
The User agrees to: Make appropriate and lawful use of the Website, as well as the content and services, in accordance with: (i) the legislation applicable at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) generally accepted morals and good practices and (iv) public order. To provide all the technical means and requirements necessary in order to access the Website. To provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained on the website with their personal data and to keep them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damages caused to the COMPANY or third parties for the information provided. However, as established in the previous section, the User must also abstain from:
- Make unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Website and/or its contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all types of contents stored in any computer equipment.
- Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the COMPANY, third-party suppliers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorised by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the COMPANY or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet because they do not constitute a risk of damaging or rendering the website and/or the contents unusable.
- In particular, and by way of example only and without limitation, the User agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties, information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way that is contrary to, undermines or infringes fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in the Constitution, in international treaties and in other legislation in force.
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory or violent actions or, in general, actions that are contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good practices or public order.
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts on grounds of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs or public order.
- Induces or is likely to induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induces or incites to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and psychological balance.
- Is protected by intellectual or industrial protection legislation belonging to the COMPANY or to third parties without having been authorised for the intended use.
- It is contrary to the honour, personal and family privacy or personal image of persons.
- Constitutes any type of advertising.
- Includes any type of virus or programme that impedes the normal functioning of the Website.
If you are provided with a password to access any of the services and/or contents of the Website, you agree to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Therefore, you will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by outsiders. Likewise, it is mandatory to notify the COMPANY of any fact that could suppose an improper use of its password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorised access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Thus, as long as the previous notification is not made, the COMPANY shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, and shall be responsible for any unlawful use of the contents and/or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party. If in a negligent or fraudulent manner the user fails to comply with any of the obligations established in the present General Conditions of Use, the user will be responsible for all the damages and losses that could be derived for the COMPANY as a result of such non-compliance.
The COMPANY does not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the pages of the website, which may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. The COMPANY is not responsible for the decisions that may be adopted as a consequence of accessing the contents or information offered. The COMPANY may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its website or any of the services offered therein are contrary to these General Conditions of Use. The COMPANY shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Website. It will only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, the contents that may cause such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, it shall not be liable for damages that may arise, among others, from:
- interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the control of the COMPANY.
- illegitimate intromissions through the use of malware of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
- security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it. The administrators of the COMPANY reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
The COMPANY excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services of free availability and use by the users of the website. Likewise, the COMPANY is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services of consultations and doubts. On the other hand, in the event of causing damages due to an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed by the COMPANY for the damages caused.
You will defend, indemnify and hold the COMPANY harmless from and against any and all claims, actions or demands from third parties arising out of your access to or use of the Website. You also agree to indemnify the COMPANY against any damages arising from your use of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even by means of a hyperlink or hyperlink, the COMPANY's Website, nor any of its contents, unless expressly authorised in writing by the COMPANY.
The COMPANY's website contains links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User's access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. According to this, the COMPANY is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, nor is it in a position of guarantor and/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the Website exclusively for private, non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not imply that the COMPANY recommends that website or its services or products; (ii) may not falsify its relationship with the COMPANY or claim that the COMPANY has authorised that link, nor include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of the COMPANY; (iii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting to violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illicit; (iv) may not link to any page of the Website other than the home page; (v) you may link to the Web Site address itself, without allowing the linking website to reproduce the Web Site as part of its website or within one of its frames or to create a browser over any of the pages of the Web Site. The COMPANY may at any time request that you remove any link to the Website, after which you must immediately remove the link. The COMPANY cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
Accordingly, the COMPANY assumes no liability or responsibility for any aspect of such websites.
In order to use some of the Services, Users must previously provide certain personal data. For this purpose, the COMPANY will automatically process the Personal Data in compliance with Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007. In this regard, the User may access the policy followed in the processing of personal data as well as the establishment of the purposes previously established, as set out in the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy presented on the Website.
The COMPANY reserves the right to use "cookie" technology on the Website, in order to understand you as a frequent User and to personalise your use of the Website by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content. The "cookies" used by the Website, or the third party acting on its behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and his or her computer, and do not in themselves provide the user's personal data.
Cookies are files sent to a browser by a web server to record the User's browsing on the Website, when the User allows them to be received. You can also delete cookies, for which you should consult your browser's instructions for use.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible for the COMPANY to recognize the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer the browsing or advertising preferences of the User, to the demographic profiles of Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, control the progress and number of entries.
Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services, have in principle an indefinite duration. However, the COMPANY may terminate or suspend any of the services of the portal. When it is possible, the COMPANY will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the specific service.
Declarations and Guarantees
In general, the contents and services offered on the Website are for information purposes only. Therefore, by offering them, the COMPANY makes no warranty or representation regarding the content and services offered on the Website, including, without limitation, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
The COMPANY shall not be liable in all cases of impossibility to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous events.
Dispute resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, shall be governed by Spanish legislation. Any dispute will be resolved before the courts of Almeria.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative resolution, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or invalid as a whole. In such cases, the COMPANY shall proceed to modify or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the objective and intent reflected in the original provision.