Common weighing and quality control
The accuracy of the system is excellent. It requires no effort from operators and is able to adapt to the needs of each variety.
Weighing and quality control systems guarantee accurate a high-pressure in-line accurate weighing, automatically discard defective parts and work at high speed. These systems allow constant, programmable, monitorable activity and higher productivity.
The dynamic weighing system speeds up the handling line by weighing each tub and automatically discarding those that do not meet the previously parameterised specifications. It is reliable, fast and saves time and costs while increasing quality from the moment it is installed.
- High performance.
- Highest accuracy.
- Minimum maintenance.
- Can be adapted to any handling line.
- Reduced dimensions.
- TFT 10" interface user-friendly and easy to program.
- Ongoing Activity Reports.
- Servo-Motor Traction.
- 120 tubs per minute maximum speed (depending on product length)
- Conveyor belt height 900±80 mm.
- FDA food conveyor belts, equipped with inner profiles for guidance.
- Adaptable to packaging length and format
- Fully customized and intuitive touchscreen.
- Possibility of data management (Industry 4.0)
- Thermo-lacquered, zinc plated or stainless finish.
Weight control for production lines
This system is ideal for production lines that require high accuracy in the final weight of each unit. The operator instantly sees the necessary requirement for the ideal weight and proceeds according to protocol. Our machines adapt to any need and report simply and accurately the requirements of each unit. Any operator will instantly and clearly understand what needs to be done.
- Fast and accurate weighing.
- Clear instructions to the operator.
- Minimum dimensions.
- Weighing control and registration for each product and operator.
- Weighing indicator with traffic-light check.
- 304 Stainless steel.
- RFID system integrated ID card for operator activation.
- Reporting system.
- RS232 to Ethernet Communication.
Contact us if your company requires solutions to improve crates palletizing systemsContact