Geysen Robotics, S.L., hereafter "the COMPANY" is the owner of the website www.geysen.es (hereafter the "Website"), with registered office at: Calle XII nº 11, Polígono Industrial La Redonda, Sta. Mª del Águila - 04710 El Ejido (Almería) and with VAT number B04350252.
The company guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the User on the "Website" and, in fulfilment of the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, in Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December and other applicable regulations, informs you that:
- All personal data provided to the COMPANY will be processed by the latter in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December and will be included in the WEBSITE USERS file, created and maintained under the responsibility of the COMPANY, which has been duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- The data is collected for the following purposes: To ensure the correct management of the services or products requested (i) management, study and resolution of queries and (ii) sending advertising and commercial prospecting by electronic means, about the company, its activities, products and services, as well as documentation of various kinds.
- In the collection and processing of personal data, appropriate security measures have been adopted to prevent the loss, unauthorised access or manipulation thereof, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December.
- The COMPANY commits itself to protect the confidential information to which it has access. The COMPANY will not use in any case the personal data that you make available to provide services to third parties other than those referred to in paragraph b) of this document or, where appropriate, to achieve own utility.
- The User may, at any time, exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data as well as the right to revoke consent for any of the aforementioned purposes, by sending the COMPANY a duly signed letter to our postal address, indicated above, clearly stating the contact details, which must be accompanied by a photocopy of their ID card or document proving their identity.
- The User authorises the automated processing of the personal data supplied in the terms indicated. To do so, click on the "SEND" button located after the data collection form.